Are you having a drug test approaching really fast and you may be contemplating using fake pee? You are doing this because some days ago you partied and things went a little bit out of hand.
That’s right and we are not here to judge you.
How long does Quick Fix last? You are wondering this because you wouldn’t want to mess things up by using an expired product. Looking for Quick Fix 6.1 synthetic urine near me? Read our Quick Fix 6.1 Review
Check out also our Quick Fix Plus 6.3 Synthetic Urine Review.
Well, Quick Fix lasts up to two years depending on how it is handled and stored. Exposing it to oxygen, sunlight, and other unfavorable conditions negatively impacts its shelf life.
Read Also: How To Sneak Urine into a Drug Test Male
What is Quick Fix?
In simple terms, Quick Fix is a type of synthetic urine. Like any other fake pee, it contains the necessary elements that make up real urine.
The elements include urea, creatinine, some inorganic salts, ammonia, broken-down blood pigments, and water.
Quick Fix is similar to real urine and it goes an extra mile to mimic the smell and looks of the real thing.
The reason why they made Quick Fix is to calibrate the urine analysis machines. So you can imagine the accuracy levels you can attain when you use it.
How Long Does Quick Fix Last?
One burning question by individuals who want to use Quick Fix is: how long does Quick Fix last? Well, like many other synthetic products out there, Quick Fix can also expire. It takes around 2 to 3 years for Quick Fix to expire.
However, proper handling and storage of Quick Fix make it last longer.
For instance, if you accidentally leave it in the sun for about one hour, it may not spoil. However, prolonged stay in the sun may negatively affect the components that make it up. This may make it spoil faster.
Why Use Quick Fix?
Why use Quick Fix synthetic urine? Unlike many other types of synthetic urine in the market, Quick Fix will guarantee you better results.
Compared to other fake pee types, Quick Fix is always two steps ahead. While others may lack one or two ingredients to make them complete, Quick Fix has it all.
These are the benefits that Quick Fix comes with:
- Longer shelf life: Quick Fix has a longer shelf life. Who wouldn’t want a product that lasts longer and you can comfortably reuse it every other time? You can heat and cool Quick Fix for about two years and still use it to pass a drug screening test easily.
- Affordability: You can get your Quick Fix from as low as $50.
- Availability: Quick Fix is readily available both online and in physical shops.
- Market presence: Quick Fix has been readily available in the market for over five years now. This guarantees you that you are buying a tested and approved product.
Where Can I Buy A Quick Fix Synthetic In A Store Near Me?
You can get your Quick Fix from authorized third-party stores such as Amazon. However, you need to be a little bit careful to get the right product. Here are a few tips on how you will achieve this.
- Ensure the product you are buying has the right name on it. Again, ensure you acquire the latest version of the product. This is because the older versions may not give you the results you expect.
- Look for the product expiry date. As we already mentioned, all products have expiry dates and so does Quick Fix.
What is the Shelf Life of Quick Fix?
We have already talked about this. We noted that just like many other synthetic products, Quick Fix has a shelf life.
It takes Quick Fix around two years for it to reach the expiry date. However, this largely depends on storage and handling.
Handling and storing it well will help in achieving this timeframe. On the other hand, reckless handling and storage will definitely make it spoil faster.
To get the best results out of Quick Fix, always handle it with care. It will also be a guarantee that you won’t get caught during the drug test.
How Do You Activate a Quick Fix Heat Pack?
So your bid day is finally here and you’re taking the test. You want to activate your Quick Fix heat pack to alleviate any suspicion from the testers.
Normally, the human body’s internal temperature is at around 98.6 °F. Normal urine would be around this temperature although it drops by about 2 °F after leaving the body.
You want to make sure you’re doing it the correct way.
So, how do you activate a Quick Fix Heat Pack? Here’s the best way you can go about it.
- First, confirm the batch number. Remember you need to be sure that you’re using a product that is yet to expire.
- Open Quick Fix heating pad and launch the heat pack.
- Shake the bottle well and open it.
- Insert the bottle of pee into the microwave. Leave it for about 10 seconds.
- Discard the heating pad after putting it in use for around 8 to 10 hours.
Each Quick Fix sample comes with its heating pack.
You can however acquire a separate heating pack from accredited stores we already mentioned such as Amazon and other third-party dealers.
This will cost you a small fee.
In summary, using fake pee to pass a drug test can be a frightening task. You want to know exactly how long Quick Fix lasts so that you don’t end up messing things up.
You are probably aware of the consequences if you get caught – possible jail term and/or fines! You definitely don’t want to get into this mess.
You now know that Quick Fix has a shelf life of up to two years.
Always check out for the expiry dates before using. This will surely guarantee you good results. So given you have the right product, take a deep breath and be sure to pass the drug test easily.